Are you fleeing the cold to travel on a sunny destination getaway? Or maybe you live in a warmer climate and are looking for some great essentials for the heat? This post is for you – we've gathered a list of our recommendations for traveling to warmer climates. From travel essentials to layering must-haves, we’ve got you covered!
- Bamboo Towels: Save your skin and hair by bringing your own towel! Hotel towels can be scratchy and irritating on the skin, we recommend packing a bamboo towel to use during your travels to stay cozy and comfortable.
- Airport Outfit: Airplanes can be uncomfortable, especially if you have a long flight ahead. Comfort is key when planning an outfit, that’s why we recommend a lounge jumpsuit, such as the Devyn Bamboo Lounge Jumpsuit!
- Bamboo Undergarments: Comfort is a theme here, and to add to it, we recommend packing bamboo underwear and bralettes for your trip! They’re breathable, moisture-wicking, and safe for sensitive skin – perfect for a warm getaway.
- Easy-To-Pack Sleepwear: To avoid overpacking, bringing easy-to-pack pieces that don’t take up much room is important. The Fable Lounge Set is a go-to for your vacation sleepwear – it's lightweight, comfortable, and easy to roll and pack away, taking up minimal space in your carry-on!
Warm Weather Fashion
- Monique Cap-Sleeve Blouse: It’s always a good idea to bring a chic top that can be dressed up or down – the Monique Cap-Sleeve Blouse top is perfect for this! With its delicate V-neck detail and cap-sleeves, this blouse pairs perfectly with skirts or jean capris!
- Mandy Organic Cotton Tank: Another staple item for travel is a high-quality tank. The Mandy Tank is made with organic cotton, so it holds its shape beautifully and is perfect for warm temperatures.
- Daphne Hoodie Dress: Having two dress options is a must on any destination getaway; A simple dress and a more detailed dress is key. The Daphne Hoodie Dress is a great travel piece - from its drawstring hood to its pockets, this dress is sure to add an element of fun to your vacation wardrobe. Perfectly layers with a t-shirt or long sleeve for more coverage or a change in look if you want to wear it twice!
- Teagan T-Shirt Dress: You can’t go on a warm destination getaway without bringing a staple T-shirt dress! This Teagan T-Shirt Dress is a great choice as it has a classic A-line silhouette and midi length with cuffed-sleeves and side slits. See how we changed the style by adding side knots here!
- Wendy Shorts: Another staple when packing for a vacation is a go-to everyday short. The Wendy Shorts are a pull-on style made with our brushed French terry fabric – perfect for the heat! Easy to style and keep you cool on your trip; these shorts are a must!
- Lia Short Sleeve / Aurora Seamless Long Sleeve Thermal Top: If your destination has unpredictable weather, it is best to pack pieces that can be easily layered. The Lia and Aurora are great options for travel, as they are made with our seamless bamboo fabric which is thin and thermoregulating. The Lia is a short sleeve, and the Aurora is a long sleeve option – both pieces are perfect for rolling and packing into a suitcase without taking up too much space, and layer well under cardigans, sweaters, and dresses for added coverage and a dynamic look!
- Irena Shrug Cardigan: An essential piece is a good cardigan for wearing with both casual jean looks and more elevated dressier looks. The Irena Shrug Cardigan is a classic t-shirt style shrug that is perfect for throwing on with your favourite jean capri and tank outfit, or with your evening dress for a dinner date night.
- Ribbed Contour Shorts: Perfect on their own or as a safety short for wearing under dresses and skirts – adds more coverage and prevents chafing (especially in the heat!).
Check out our recent trip to Hawaii to see what we packed for the ultimate beach getaway!