How to Create a Self-Care Night Routine
The day is done and it’s time to de-compress. Winding down properly from your work day can do wonders and help you to feel rested, and restored the next morning. Here are some ways to create your ultimate self-care evening routine!
1. Develop Good Habits
Humans are creatures of habit and the first step to telling your body to relax is by developing good habits when night time comes around. Here are some ideas:
- Switch off from your devices
- Take a bath
- Make a book list
2. Pamper Yourself!
Treating yourself doesn’t have to come with a steep price tag. We love these natural remedies you can use with ingredients in your kitchen to help you go that extra mile with your self-care routine.
- Skincare secrets from The Fit Hive using cucumbers and oats
- Natural face masks - We love these masks that use ingredients like avocados, turmeric and oats!
- Take a bath with epsom salts
- Moisturize with coconut oil
- Try these natural exfoliators
3. Create a Routine
Yes, you deserve this break! And setting your circadian rhythms right will make you feel refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning. Here are ways to remind your body it’s time get into sleep mode:
- Sleep at a regular time
- Set a time to wind down everyday
- Put on some relaxing music
- Stretch: we love these stretches by The Fit Hive
- Use scents to help relax
- Opt for cool and breathable bedsheets like our Terrera Sheet Sets
Leave a comment