Get Set for your Summer Cottage Getaway!
The long weekend is coming up which means it’s time to relax up at the cottage and forget about the busyness of city life. And there is no better way to decompress than in some ultra-comfy, breathable and easy outfits that you can pack for the road. Check out our outfit selections for all your cottaging occasions!
For the golf lovers, our pick would be the Kyra Asymmetric Top paired with our Cheri Denim Ankle Pants. Shine bright and bold at the golf course so you won’t miss a beat. Happy golfing!
Taking a ride down some country roads? Visiting a winery or two, or popping into the local farmer’s market? Our newly arrived Aster Dress is our pick to look chic on the wheels!
A lakeside patio lunch calls for this maxi dress in a beautiful shade of Beach Berry. Pair it with a sun hat, some sandals - and you’re all set!
It’s not a cottage weekend without some fishing fun. Reel it in and look stunning while you do in our Anna Print Tunic.
Happiness is a garden of flora and fauna! We love this cute garden look featuring our new Aster Wrap Dress in Turquoise.
Lounging by the lake? Keep it nautical in these navy and ink looks! Opt for a heavier weighted Terry fabrication in our Beckett Wide Sleeve Top and Cadence Cardigan in Ink to prepare for the cooler breezes by the lake.
Happy Long Weekend to our Canadian family!
Shop the Story:
- Going Golfing: Kyra Asymmetric Top, Cheri Denim Ankle Pants
- Out for a Bike Ride: Aster Wrap Dress in Ink
- Lunch by the Lake: Allison Maxi Dress in Beach Berry
- Reel it In: Anna Print Tunic in Yellow
- Checking on the Garden: Aster Wrap Dress in Turquoise
- Keeping it Nautical: Beckett Wide Sleeve Top in Ink, Cadence Cardigan in Ink, Anna Print Tunic in Ink
Leave a comment