Single Fabric Mask - CactusRegular price $15.00
*Note: This item is final sale, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable*
To help our community during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made some non-medical masks with our very own upcycled fabrics. Our goal is to help free up necessary medical personal protective equipment for front-line health-care workers. Give one to a friend, family member, or neighbour to show them you care! We've even created this love note that you can download and print at home to include in your gift to them.
- Made with adjustable earloops
- Includes a pocket to accommodate a paper towel or disposable coffee filter, for increased benefit.
- One-size for adults.
- Reusable and washable (see below for care instructions)
- Made in China
Recommended Care Instructions:
- We recommend washing the mask before use.
- Hand or machine wash in hot water with detergent. No bleach.
- Lay flat or tumble dry low. Iron on low.
- Do not dry clean.
- Our masks are made from our upcycled fabrics, which includes cotton and viscose from bamboo.
- Since each mask is unique and hand-made, there may be a slight variance in fit and measurement between the masks.
- Our masks are not meant to replace medical grade personal protective equipment. In cases where medical grade PPE is recommended, please speak with a healthcare professional.
- These face masks are not for medical staff use.
- The decision to wear this mask is solely on your own.
- The masks do not replace or reduce the necessity to practice social distancing in fight against COVID-19.
- For more information on the use of fabric masks, please refer to the Government of Canada Notice.
- Outer shell: 100% Cotton
- Inner Lining: 100% Viscose from bamboo