The Terrera Earth Award is an annual award recognizing the outstanding contributions of Canadian women in the community. This includes, but is not limited to: local community development, women’s empowerment, poverty relief, humanitarian/refugee aid, or environmental sustainability. We are supporting the winner with a $1000 grant for a community initiative, project, social enterprise or business that is making a positive impact in our world!
Think you would be a good fit, or know someone who would be eligible? Share this and invite them to apply.
How to apply:
Send us an email at email@example.com with the Subject: "2022 Terrera Earth Award: YOUR NAME" along with the following information:
1. Your Full Name and Email Address
2. Your Location (City, Province)
3. Tell us your story! (approximately 500 words or less) How did your initiative, project, or organization get started? What inspired you to work in this project? How will this grant further your goals? (Be specific! How will you use the funds? Is there a launch date/timeline?)
4. Are you receiving any external funding or awards for this project? Please list the source and the amount.
5. How did you hear about the Terrera Earth Award?
6. Attach your resume detailing past achievements, work and volunteer/relevant projects.
7. Attach a picture(s) of yourself engaged in your project.
Submission Deadline: June 1st, 2022 See below for eligibility details.
PLEASE READ | ELIGIBILITY DETAILS**
**You must answer all questions above to be entered for consideration. Eligible projects include: a new/existing business, non-profit organization, social enterprise, charity, event, or a community project. Finalists may be contacted for more information on their applications. Contestants must be 18+ years of age, and a resident of Canada. Terrera reserves the right to refuse incomplete applications. One final candidate will be selected for the grant after June 1st, 2022. By applying you allow us to share your work and photo on our website and social media channels. Finalists or award recipients may be contacted for further opportunities and updates.